Tóm Tắt Công Việc:
• To ensure that the Training Function is managed efficiently, maximizing utilization of Technology.
• To be demanding and critical when it comes to departmental standards.
• To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Training Function, ensuring that all the Policies & Procedures outlined in the Operations Manual are strictly adhered to.
• To ensure that all departments and employees adhere to all Company / Hotel / Training Policies & Procedures
• To develop a comprehensive training plan of all training activities for the year and ensure that it is reviewed quarterly.
• To design, implement and evaluate training and development programs as identified by Training Needs Analysis.
• To assist all departments in preparing for Human Resources Management Operations Review and champion the preparation for the Training Department.
• To review the progress of the Hotel’s Training Plan and make recommendations where necessary.
• To ensure that the recommended quota of Departmental Trainers are trained and maintained for each department.
• To ensure the maximum utilization of Departmental Trainers for each Department.
• To regularly audit, evaluate and provide constructive feedback to Departmental Trainers on their performance and effective.
• To initiate and implement regular training and motivational / recognition programs to motivate Departmental Trainers.
• To schedule regular meeting with respective Departmental Trainers and their Department Heads to discuss on training matters.
• To work with the Departmental Trainers and ensure that they submit and conduct Monthly Departmental Training Schedule.
Corporate / Management Trainees
• To identify candidates for Corporate / Management Training.
• To monitor progress of Corporate / Management Trainees until placement.
• To hold fortnightly meeting with Corporate / Management Trainees to discuss areas of accomplishments and concerns and a hold learning or sharing experiences sessions.
• To keep Executive Committee Members and Department Heads informed of Trainees’ progress.
• To ensure timely submission of Quarterly Evaluation of Corporate Trainees.
Industrial Release Students
• To liaise with Schools / Colleges / Universities concerned and arrange the recruitment / selection Industrial Release Students
• To administrate / coordinate both the “On and Off Job” components of Trainee Scheme.
• To constantly monitor progress of individual trainees by meeting monthly with trainees and receive feedback from Department Heads involved in program and identify possible future hires for the Human Resources database.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc:
• Experience in leading position or projects of Learning and Development
• A high standard of interpersonal and communication skills, and a demonstrated capacity to effectively communicate with a broad range of people, esp. senior leadership team
• Dynamic and inspirational and are able to evidence professionalism and adaptability
• Two to five years’ previous employment in a related position. Human Resources or Hospitality Education is preferable.
• Evaluate and research training options and alternatives
• Adapt with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
• Fluent in English and Vietnamese (both oral and written)
Chế độ phúc lợi:
• Accident Insurance (24/24)
• Social welfare
• “Star Stay Program” with discounted rates in Fusion
• Food & Beverage discount for STARs/family/friends
• Using Hotel Facilities
Báo Cáo Công Việc: - Solid line reporting to the Human Resources Manager. - Dotted line reporting to Group Star Development Manager
Mức lương hàng tháng: VNĐ
Ngày bắt đầu công việc : 01/09/2022