Tóm Tắt Công Việc: - To assist management in supervising daily operations and perform all related duties to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Refreshing SOS, SOP / Developing treatments.
- To have an understanding for all accounting matters related with the Spa Operation.
- To delegate work duties, make schedule and handle personnel issues.
- Have initiative and be creative in making special offers, if necessary.
- To fully understand all company Policies & Procedures.
- To ensure the entire staff enjoys their working environment.
- To support and attend all training programs requested from head office.
- To Ensure the guest experience is consistent
- Supervising, training and developing staffs.
- Spa Employees are continually developed and challenged to maximize their potential.
- The spa is consistently operating to agreed standards.
- Handling and resolving all customer issues and concerns diplomatically.
- Industry-leading, innovative programmes; ensure that standards for quality, content and variety are met.
- Staying up-to-date with the spa and Massage industry trends.
- Ambience, special touches and guest interaction are reviewed and corrected whenever they do not meet the required standards.
- All materials and supplies needed to operate to the required standards are available without interruption.
- The Spa’s operational and financial figures are reported punctually and accurately.
- Checking over the grooming of all therapists.
- Assist Receptionist to Check and answering all emails by guest bookings quires.
- Guiding business decisions by staying on top of the spa industry trends.
- Maintaining a strong menu of services with both exceptional artistic and aesthetic value.
- Developing and maintaining gracious and efficient front desk procedures.
- Maintaining and updating all necessary internal and external signage.
- Promoting spa specials, as well as ongoing services and products.
- Being aware of other departments’ promotions and upsell/ promote them.
- Focus on the boutique sales increasing revenue
- Attending and participating in required staff and management meetings and training seminars.
- Quality control and oversight of all internal marketing and promotional materials.
- Striving to create loyal customers and ongoing clients; encourage clients to book continuing and future appointments.
- Striving to build a referral business.
- Ensuring that the emergency set and the Medic First Aid box are always available and communicating with resort Nurse to always up-to-date.
- Following and enforcing all safety policies applicable to the spa.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc: - At least Bachelor degree in any field or bachelor degrees in property/spa management or related degrees
- 3 years working experience as Spa Manager
- 2 years multi unit experience in spa industry
- Spa Therapy knowledge, Beauty/Spa Therapist
- Management Principles, excellent public speaking skills and good people development skills - Strong inter-personality and leadership skills
- Proficiency in English and computer literate
Chế độ phúc lợi: - Meals during shift
- Working time: not over 45h/week
- Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance as Property Policy
- Talent development program for employee
Báo Cáo Công Việc: GM
Mức lương hàng tháng: will be discussed VNĐ
Ngày bắt đầu công việc :