Tóm Tắt Công Việc:
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To systematically and efficiently call on prioritized accounts in your assigned territory and report findings and opportunities to the Director of Sales.
• To define and target key accounts in your assigned territory, utilizing the Delphi database and develop appropriate and effective sales solicitation strategy with the staff assigned to you.
• To review guestroom and function rooms blocked by you and your assigned staff weekly to ensure that all business on the books is “live” and traced, tracked for confirmation.
• To continuously add and update the perpetual database of local group, catering and conference leads and ensure implementation of an efficient and targeted acquisition program.
• To entertain potential and current customers based on business priorities.
• To ensure a high level of exposure for the hotel through direct sales solicitation, telephone contact and written communication. 80% of own time to be dedicated to direct acquisition activities, individually or with Sales team.
• To review Business Development files to ensure correct booking procedures, including group room and meeting program history, contractual agreements, room block analysis, etc.
• To ensure that all credit and collection procedures that have been established by the hotel are implemented following the established Credit Policies & Procedures.
• To attend monthly credit meetings, with Executive Committee Members, ensuring that all necessary follow up is presented in a concise and efficient manner.
• To ensure that all sales contracts follow the established Hotel Policies & Procedures and are based and sound commercial judgment.
• To ensure that the Business Development team projects a warm, professional and welcome image.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc:
• Minimum of 5 years and above of experience in a similar capacity with proven track records, prefer work in hotel industry before.
• Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Good communication and customer contact skills
• Ability to work well in stressful & high-pressure situations
• A motivator & self-starter
• Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
• Diploma / Degree in Tourism / Hospitality Management
• Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
Chế độ phúc lợi:
• Competitive salary
• Insurance as labor law
• Medical Insurance
• "Star Stay Program" with discounted rates in Fusion & other benefits
Báo Cáo Công Việc: Director of Sales
Mức lương hàng tháng: VNĐ
Ngày bắt đầu công việc : 01/07/2022