Tóm Tắt Công Việc:
• Contribute to the morale and team spirit of the hotel by building and maintaining supportive and effective relationships with colleagues and associates, instilling confidence and demonstrating “chemistry” with key constituents.
• Perform any additional duties, as specifically directed by the General Manager.
• Keep abreast with developments in the hotel industry and, more specifically, in Food and Beverage, and takes a pro-active approach in making appropriate suggestions and recommendations to the General Manager.
• Always maintain a very high standard of personal hygiene, dress code (please see attached) and demeanor.
• Be polite and professional in any situation, particularly where the image or reputation of the hotel is represented.
• Attend meetings and training as required by the General Manager.
• Be responsible for ensuring that all activities are carried out honestly, ethically and within the parameters of the local laws.
• Actively interact with guests, soliciting their feedback and promptly acting on any of the Food and Beverage division shortcomings.
• Ensure that the Food and Beverage associates are selected, trained, evaluated and rewarded in compliance with the hotel’s Associates Management System.
• Take personal interest in coaching, counseling, imparting discipline and developing subordinate associates.
• Be fully conversant with the hotel’s health and safety, fire and emergency procedures.
• Spend a substantial amount of time during meal periods, functions, etc. in the outlets and on the floor with a hands-on approach.
Key Result Areas
• Assist the General Manager in the overall running of the hotel by participating in the decision making of the hotel’s policies, philosophy, direction, goals and objectives and is responsible for their implementation thereafter.
• Oversee the performance of direct reports by providing guidance and assistance in the execution of their responsibilities and helping them set the agreed departmental objectives.
• Direct and control all subordinate Food and Beverage staff to ensure that all day-to-day operational matters are handled on time and guests’ expectations are met.
• Ensure that the standards of Food and Beverage meet or exceed expectations by overseeing the quality, consistency and presentation in all outlets and making sure that they conform to the hotel’s requisites at all times.
• Ensure that the standards of service in all outlets are in conformity with the requisite standards of the hotel and that they meet or exceed expectations by sending staff for training, etc.
• Prepare, communicate and implement, in conjunction with the Executive Chef, an annual Food and Beverage promotion for all restaurants and assists Sales & Marketing in designing the advertising material for such promotions.
• Prepares, communicates and implements, in conjunction with the Executive Chef, menu change cycles for all restaurants.
• Ensure the implementation and maintenance of stocks in all outlets and oversees the inventory taking and control.
• Ensure the implementation and maintenance of beverage par stock in all outlets and oversees the stock taking and control.
• Be responsible for all Food and Beverage pricing, maximizing outlets profitability while maintaining value- for-money principles.
• Be responsible for strengthening cost-profit ratios by continuously monitoring the Food and Beverage cost and performing financial performance analysis.
• Be responsible for submitting to the General Manager an annual business plan.
• Assist in the preparation of the hotel’s annual budget and, more specifically, prepare, monitors and control the hotel’s Food and Beverage budget.
• Oversee the standards of cleanliness and hygiene in all Food and Beverage areas and takes appropriate action when necessary.
• Maintain an efficient administration within the Food and Beverage division preparing and submitting operational reports on time.
• Support the corporate social responsibility program of the group through the implementation of policies and activities that contribute to environment-friendly practices and community - sensitive in the property.
• Contribute to risk management activities for the property.
• Lead and is responsible for the implementation of the internal talent development program.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc:
• Bachelor or Master Degree or full professional qualification (e.g. Certificate in Restaurant Services, Certificate in Food Services, Certificate in Hotel Catering and Management or Diploma in Hospitality Management).
• At least 2 years of hands-on experience in a similar position.
• Extensive knowledge of Food and Beverage working practices in a 5-star hospitality setting
• Excellent command of the English language
• Ability to express effective written and verbal communication
• Excellent communicator, organizer and motivator
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• Dynamic, innovative and self-motivated
• Able to manage large and diverse associates in a multi-unit setting
• Computer literate and administrative skills
• General understanding of finance and competitor analysis
Chế độ phúc lợi:
• Private Insurance for managerial levels
• Accident Insurance (24/24)
• Social welfare
• “Star Stay Program” with discounted rates in Fusion
• Food & Beverage discount for STARs/family/friends
• Officer Checks
• Phone allowance
• Using Hotel Facilities
Báo Cáo Công Việc: - Solid line reporting to the General Manager
Mức lương hàng tháng: VNĐ
Ngày bắt đầu công việc : 01/09/2022