Tóm Tắt Công Việc:
Main Duties :
• To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
• To report for duty punctually wearing smart attire according to hotel's dress codes and name badge at all times.
• To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
• To maintain a good rapport and working relationship with staff in the department colleagues and all other departments.
• To attend and contribute to all staff meetings Departmental and Hotel trainings scheduled and other related activities.
• To fully support the Departmental Training Function in the Department assigned.
• To undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by the General Manager.
• To respond to any changes in the Human Resources function as dictated by the hotel.
• To project at all times a positive and motivated attitude and exercise self control.
• To have a complete understanding of the Income Audit Section in the Operations Manual and Policies & Procedures.
• To handle guest and employee inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
• To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
• To ensure that all Departmental Operations and Training Manuals are prepared and updated annually.
• To ensure that Hotel and Departmental Organization charts and Benefit Grid are up to date and supported by detailed policies that accurately reflect current compensation and benefit packages by Job Title for all employees.
• To assist General Manager in the compilation of all the departments’ written Policies & Procedures into the hotel’s own in-house policy manuals.
• To have a complete understanding of Local Labor Law, Statutory and Company Insurances, Hygiene and Safety Laws etc.
• To conduct weekly Human Resources Meeting.
• To ensure that all meetings are well planned, efficient and results oriented.
• To submit monthly reporting package on a timely basis to the General Manager and Corporate / Regional Human Resources Offices.
• To co-ordinate an effective and efficient Payroll / Management / Resource allocation through establishing a flexible work force throughout the Division, based on the principles of Multi Skilling and Multi Tasking.
• To establish a competitive salary scale according to the current industrial / market situation and for years to come, ensuring a balanced payroll throughout the organization.
• To continuously question the ideal mix of Full Time, Part Time, Contract and Outsourced employees in each Department and review possible actions with the Executive Committee.
• To establish and maintain an objective Appraisal system, whereby Promotions, annual Increments, Bonuses and Incentives are directly related to performance.
• Together with the General Manager, Director of Finance and Regional Human Resources Specialists, prepare for and conduct Labor negotiations and secure prior approval of Collective agreements.
• To prepare the Annual Human Resources Business Plan and establish SMART Objectives which identify areas of operation where productivity requires enhancement.
• To ensure that the Department’s Operational Budget is strictly adhered to and that all costs are strictly controlled.
• To recruit and select and Human Resources Employees and assist in the recruitment of all other Hotel employees, who are able to work within the decentralized management philosophy, following Financial, Operational and Administrative Philosophies outlined above and who understand and support Fusion’s Philosophy of Multi Skilling and Multi Tasking.
• To ensure that each Human Resources Supervisor plans and implements effective training programs for their staff.
• To ensure that each Head of Department maximizes productivity and morale with their respective departments and consistently maintain discipline following hotel Policies & Procedures and local legislation.
• To assist in the building of an efficient team of employees through Multi Skilling, Multi Tasking and flexible scheduling and by taking an active interest in their welfare, safety and development.
• To develop departmental trainers, assign training responsibilities and meet with Departmental Trainers monthly.
• To conduct yearly performance appraisal and give employees regular feedback on their job performance.
• To ensure that all employees report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name badge at all times.
• To ensure that all employees provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
• To ensure that all employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to the Hotel's Employee Rules & Regulations and adhere to the hotel's policy relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
• To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• To ensure that each section of the Human Resources Division is managed efficiently, maximizing utilization of Technology
• To ensure that all Personnel Administration Practices are complete and in-keeping with legal practices, Policies & Procedures and the philosophy of Fusion International
• To implement a flexible employee base, with the right mix of Full Time and Part Time employees. To allocate employees over the Division based on established business levels for that day.
• To support staff needs in other Divisions based on the hotel priorities and anticipated business levels.
• To be demanding and critical when it comes to departmental standards.
• To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Human Resources Department, ensuring that all the Policies & Procedures outlined in the Operations Manual are strictly adhered to.
• To ensure that all departments and employees adhere to all Company / Hotel Personnel / Training Policies & Procedures and the contents of the Employee Handbook.
• To maintain complete and supported Human Resources records of the hotel as per Fusion Policies & Procedures.
• To review the Policies periodically and recommend necessary adjustments to the General Manager, according to current industrial trends and requirements of the Labor Department.
• To be hands on and observe, review and improve Personnel and Training practices and procedures throughout the hotel departments.
• To ensure that all Employee In-House Rules & Regulations are established, communicated, enforced and reviewed annually.
• To represent the Human Resources Division on the hotel's Executive Committee.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc:
•Previous hotel or resort pre-opening experience required
•Five years of experience as a HR operation manager in the international Hotel/Resort or hospitality industry preferred.
•Bachelor degree and a higher education completed required.
•Ability to communicate fluently in the English and Vietnamese language of the workplace both verbally and nonverbally.
•Must be able to work self-directed, handle a fast-paced, busy, and work under pressure and meet deadlines with particular attention to detail.
•A high standard of interpersonal and communication skills, and a demonstrated capacity to effectively communicate with a broad range of people, esp. the senior leadership team.
•Good connection & relations with local authorities
Chế độ phúc lợi: Discuss in the interview
Báo Cáo Công Việc: GM & Head Office's Human Resources
Mức lương hàng tháng: VNĐ
Ngày bắt đầu công việc : 19/09/2023