Tóm Tắt Công Việc: • Manage and supervise the daily Human Resources Department operations.
• Communicate all applicable Human Resources processes to managers and hotel staff relating to, but not limited to labor, contract compliance, disciplinary procedures, recruitment, orientation, staff relations, benefits and compensation, performance reviews, and employment verifications among others.
• Lead the Human Resources Team in the most effective way and create an adequate environment for the development of the team members.
• Implement in the Hotel a healthy talent management culture according to the Company and Brand standards and culture.
• Ensure compliance with all legal related regulations.
• Counsel and/or discipline associates as needed in accordance with the guidelines established by the hotel.
• Oversee the payroll related functions: data entry, separations, reporting.
• Actively supervises all workers compensation procedures and advises the leaders on compliant procedures.
• Prepare reports as required by Manager.
• Implement processes and projects related to Human Resources in coordination with HR Head Office & Owner.
• Recommend and/or initiate salary, disciplinary, or other staffing/human resources-related actions in accordance with company rules and policies.
• Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes. Ensure that company hiring standards, laws and applicable regulations are followed in the application, hiring and selection process. Work with Department Heads to anticipate and plan for upcoming staffing needs and related budgets.
• Coordinate, support and administer all other corporate initiatives such as recognition process, short term incentive process, benefit enrollment and communications, wage and hour surveys, etc.
• Lead talent acquisition and retention functions: succession/ workforce planning, performance management and development for employees.
• Control expenses within the HR department. Participate in the preparation of the annual operating budget and financial plans which support the overall objectives of the hotel.
• Driver of Fusion Hotel Group' company culture.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc: Main requirements:
• Excellent organization skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Ability to deliver training presentations in a concise, well-organized manner.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Advance level of Vietnamese and English language required for both written and verbal communication.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to lead and influence effectively at all levels of the organization while ensuring enough confidentiality.
• High customer service orientation.
• Track record of managing budgets, staff costs and forecast.
• Full cycle recruiting experience required.
• Demonstrated knowledge of local laws and regulations
• College level degree or equivalent Hotel Management or Tourism related education
• Minimum 2 years’ managerial Human Resources experience in the hospitality business
Chế độ phúc lợi: - 8 days off per month (Mon - Fri/ 8am - 5pm)
- Daily laundry uniform, parking lot, duty meal
- 100% SI/HI/UI/TU after probation
- 100% salary during probation
- Others Fusion's STAR benefits: stay rate, team building, helth check-up,...
Báo Cáo Công Việc: General Manager
Mức lương hàng tháng: Negotiate VNĐ
Ngày bắt đầu công việc : 25/08/2023