Tóm Tắt Công Việc:
• To ensure that each section of the Human Resources Division is managed efficiently, maximizing utilization of Technology
• To ensure that all Personnel Administration Practices are complete and in-keeping with legal practices, Policies & Procedures and the philosophy of Hyatt International
• To implement a flexible employee base, with the right mix of Full Time and Part Time employees. To allocate employees over the Division based on established business levels for that day.
• To support staff needs in other Divisions based on the hotel priorities and anticipated business levels.
• To be demanding and critical when it comes to departmental standards.
• To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Human Resources Department, ensuring that all the Policies & Procedures outlined in the Operations Manual are strictly adhered to.
• To ensure that all departments and employees adhere to all Company / Hotel Personnel / Training Policies & Procedures and the contents of the Employee Handbook.
• To maintain complete and supported Human Resources records of the hotel as per Hyatt International Policies & Procedures.
• To review the Policies periodically and recommend necessary adjustments to the General Manager, according to current industrial trends and requirements of the Labor Department.
• To be hands on and observe, review and improve Personnel and Training practices and procedures throughout the hotel departments.
• To ensure that all Employee In-House Rules & Regulations are established, communicated, enforced and reviewed annually.
• To represent the Human Resources Division on the hotel's Executive Committee.
Employee Facilities, Communication and Recognition Programs
• To ensure that employee facilities are maintained to Hyatt International’s standards of operation.
• To ensure that a strong Employee Communication program is implemented both on a Hotel level as well as Departmental levels, that maximizes employee’s awareness of Hyatt International’s Objectives, Philosophy and Operating Concepts.
• To oversee and administrate the Hotel’s Employee Welfare program.
• To administrate and supervise the Hotel employee recognition programs as outlined in the Policies & Procedures.
• To coach, lead, stimulate and motivate the Employee Committee and its various sections (Employee Welfare, Sports and Recreation, Social, Safety and Hygiene, etc), ensuring that this body contributes to the organization.
• To recruit and select and Human Resources Employees and assist in the recruitment of all other Hotel employees, who are able to work within the decentralized management philosophy, following Financial, Operational and Administrative Philosophies outlined above and who understand and support Hyatt’s Philosophy of Multi Skilling and Multi Tasking.
• To ensure that each Human Resources Supervisor plans and implements effective training programs for their staff.
• To ensure that each Head of Department maximizes productivity and morale with their respective departments and consistently maintain discipline following hotel Policies & Procedures and local legislation.
• To assist in the building of an efficient team of employees through Multi Skilling, Multi Tasking and flexible scheduling and by taking an active interest in their welfare, safety and development.
• To develop departmental trainers, assign training responsibilities and meet with Departmental Trainers monthly.
• To conduct yearly performance appraisal and give employees regular feedback on their job performance.
• To ensure that all employees report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name badge at all times.
• To ensure that all employees provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc:
• At least 2 years of hands-on experience in similar position, preferably in the hospitality industry
• Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset
• Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution
• Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems
• Hands-on experience with HRIS and payroll software
Chế độ phúc lợi:
• Private Insurance for managerial levels
• Accident Insurance (24/24)
• 100% salary paid and service charge compulsory insurance
• “Star Stay Program” with discounted rates in Fusion
• Food & Beverage discount for STARs/family/friends
• Officer Checks
• Phone allowance
• Using Hotel Facilities
Báo Cáo Công Việc: - Solid line reporting to the General Manager - Dotted line reporting to the Group Human Resources Manager
Mức lương hàng tháng: VNĐ
Ngày bắt đầu công việc : 01/09/2022