Tóm Tắt Công Việc: Operational
• To ensure that all the housekeeping department is managed efficiently according to the established concept statements and adhere to Company and Hotel Policies & Procedures and Minimum Standards
• To assist in the implementation of a flexible employee base, with the right mix of Full Time and Part Time employees. To allocate employees over the Division based on established business levels for that day.
• To assign responsibilities to subordinates and to check their performance daily.
• To support staff needs in other Divisions based on the hotel priorities and anticipated business levels.
• To monitor service and rooms standards in all work place. To work with Front Office Manager, Assistant Managers, Laundry Manager and Room Service Manager to take corrective action where necessary.
• To be available and on duty during peak periods (frequently opening and closing the operation).
• To conduct frequent and thorough inspections together with the Assistant Managers in Housekeeping Department related to standard and cleanliness of the hotel.
• To handle guest and employee inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
• To co-ordinate an effective and efficient Payroll Management / Resource allocation through establishing a flexible work force throughout the Division, based on the principles of Multi Skilling and Multi Tasking.
• To ensure that the departmental cost and expenses is well controlled and share the financial responsibility with front office department.
• To ensure that each place of work in housekeeping department is managed by a Management Team (Manager / Assistant Manager) who are totally accountable for their expenses and profitability.
• To set, in close conjunction with each Manager / Assistant Manager / Team Leader, annual operating budgets, which will form part of the Hotel’s Annual Business Plan.
• To monitor all costs and recommend measures to control them. To establish an integrated cost management plan through product lining, minimal inventories, joint procurement with sister hotels and Delivery on Demand where possible and cost effective.
• To ensure that the Department Operational Budget is strictly adhered to.
• To monitor all cost and recommend / institute measures to control them.
• To prepare monthly schedule resources accordingly.
• To establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationship and handle all guest complaints, requests and enquiries on rooms and hotel related service and product.
• To be demanding and critical when it comes to service standards.
• To ensure that the Housekeeping Department team projects a warm, professional and welcome image.
• To ensure that all daily V.I.P. rooms, Special request rooms, long stay guest room for arrivals are checked and in line with the standard set-up by the hotel.
• To ensure that no defect or dirty room are sold to guest.
• To work closely with Front Office and Engineering Department to ensure that rooms are blocked accordingly for maintenance.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc: • At least two-year experience working in the department with one-year performing in senior position
• Ability to multi tasks, work well in stressful and high-pressure situations.
• Fluently understand job process related to the department
• Rise to requirement in certain certificates required
• Good organizational skills and time management.
• Good leadership, interpersonal and training skill.
• Ability to communicate in English.
Chế độ phúc lợi: • Private Insurance for managerial levels
• Accident Insurance (24/24)
• Social welfare
• “Star Stay Program” with discounted rates in Fusion
• Food & Beverage discount for STARs/family/friends
• Officer Checks
• Phone allowance
• Using Hotel Facilities
Báo Cáo Công Việc: - Solid line reporting to the General Manager
Mức lương hàng tháng: VNĐ
Ngày bắt đầu công việc : 01/09/2022