Tóm Tắt Công Việc:
CÔNG TY TNHH SERENITY HOLDING VIỆT NAM
Địa chỉ: 14 Ngô Văn Năm, Phường Bến Nghé, Quận 1, thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
THÔNG BÁO TUYỂN DỤNG Chức danh: GIÁM ĐỐC KINH DOANH TIẾP THỊ
• Assume full responsibility for and overall direction over the sales and marketing strategies for Lodgis for-sale residential development investment projects.
• Immediate project is Nam Phat, Da Nang, a high-end, over $100 million fully-integrated beachfront resort and residences.
• Key areas of focus include: - Providing commercial input on required legal documentation/contracts - Administration oversight of residential sales to meet/exceed board approved investment targets - Preparing sales and marketing campaign from pre-launch to sales completion - Managing third-party agents - Overseeing on-site sales galleries and preparing marketing collateral materials – Coordinating cross departmentally to ensure smooth execution of sales campaigns through to villa handover.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc:
• 5 - 7 years of relevant industry positions, along with managerial experience overseeing and directing teams in service oriented organizations.
Experience and Knowledge.
• Deep knowledge of Vietnam residential market and general property ownership legal framework.
• Residential sales management expertise, including background in sales collections, lead follow-up, marketing campaigns, third-party agents, and administration of deposit agreements and SPAs.
• Understanding of local property sector rules and conventions.
• Experience in the residential second-home market and perspective on the key players and products types.
Skills and Abilities
• Good command of spoken and written English.
• Management and timely reporting skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and co-ordination skills - able to solve problems and creatively come up with solutions to difficult issues.
• Deadline focused.
• Service-minded, professional, and pro-active.
Chế độ phúc lợi: As company policy
Báo Cáo Công Việc: CEO
Mức lương hàng tháng: Competitive VNĐ
Ngày bắt đầu công việc : 15/02/2023