Tóm Tắt Công Việc:
• Develop integrated quarterly and yearly digital marketing plans covering a 360 approach with a mix of traditional and digital channels.
• Strategy contribution, working in close relation with key stakeholders from Sales, Revenue, and PR.
• Assist the Group Marketing Director to devise yearly budget recommendations.
• Keep within the Fusion and hotel’s brand guidelines for all advertising and collateral.
• Assist the Group Marketing Director in developing and producing sales support materials for the brands (newsletters, brochures, mailers, promotion materials, etc.) in adherence to corporate identity standards
• Arrangement of regular photography of products/services/events at the hotel to help maximize visibility.
• Ensure individual hotel presence across key social platforms relevant to the source markets and social content production
• Optimize social media tools (Social Media desk etc.) and paid social media marketing.
• Microsite development and maintaining of promotional opportunities through microsite to ensure the greatest possible digital exposure.
• CRM Communication supporting rooms and brand exposure
• Actively develop and maintain a database of corporate & hotel email newsletter subscribers. Schedule regular sending to all guests and individuals who have subscribed.
• Ensure brand and marketing message on electronic channels is consistent with overall marketing activities i.e. special promotions/offers etc.
• Monitor guest reviews through the website and social media channels and respond to inquiries where necessary.
• Report and analyze web direct performance for the hotels and group
• Report and optimize performance through acquisition levers including but not limited to SEO, Display, Meta & social media
• Monthly update on action plans and communication calendar.
• Report directly to Group Marketing Director
Yêu Cầu Công Việc:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as e-Commerce / Digital Manager in Hospitality.
• A degree in Hospitality Management or in Marketing and Communication
• Excellent English, both verbal and written
• Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategy, and best practices
• Excellent presentation and customer relationship skills
• Energetic and passionate to work
• Demonstrated expertise in online marketing
• Knowledge of dynamic market and business practice.
Chế độ phúc lợi:
•Competitive Salary Package
• Social welfare
• “Star Stay Program” with discounted rates in Fusion & other benefits
Báo Cáo Công Việc: Group Marketing Director
Mức lương hàng tháng: VNĐ
Ngày bắt đầu công việc : 02/07/2022