Tóm Tắt Công Việc: • Guest personal preferences, likes and dislikes are identified, documented and explored.
• Recommendations are based on guest preferences/likes/dislikes and made within the first 24 Hours of their stay.
• All guests are important but it is vital that long staying guests experience memorable Fusion “Surprises” during their stay. These “surprises” can be big or small and does not necessarily cost money. A simple hand written card, a bubble bath, small chocolate on the bed goes a long way.
• Knowledge of Fusion resort activities, spa menu, local activities, nearby restaurants, taxis, airport information, excursions etc. are consistently researched and used for guest recommendations.
• Fusion services, possibilities and recommendations are demonstrated at all times.
• New VIP rooms are inspected pre arrival, any defects reported to relevant departments and guests are greeted either at the resort or at the airport or at breakfast the following morning. A VIP MUST be met within 12-18 hours of arrival but NEVER call the room till you have met face to face.
• VIP Amenities in guest rooms are customized to enhanced comfort. Any extra gifts are discussed and authorized by Chief Fusionista.
• Any mention of dissatisfaction or discomfort is acted upon immediately, reported to Chief Fusionista and followed by a service recovery process. Guest accidents are reported to the General Manager immediately.
• Guest experience enhancement opportunities are created by engaging guests through meaningful unobtrusive conversations and then act on it.
• Guests are offered unobtrusive guidance to make the most of their stay in a genuine caring way.
• Opportunities are created to “surprise” and “delight” guests with unexpected, meaningful and personalized actions. This is probably THE most important action of any Fusionista and it is these surprises that guests remember.
• Guests are communicated with on a daily basis to build relationships and trust but it is vitally important to be unobtrusive and “read” the guest body language. If they want to be left alone then do so but don’t stop caring for them and still make the surprises happen.
• Share any feedback, good and bad to the rest of the team
• Where possible a Fusionista MUST be there when guests depart. If it is not possible then make sure you say good bye before, explain why you cannot be there and hand over to another Fusionista to say bye in your place.
• Conduct resort site inspections is asked.
• Share feedback with your team and raise any concern regarding guests to the Chief Fusionista or to the General Manager in her absence
Yêu Cầu Công Việc: • Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management or equivalent. Fluent communication in English and/or at least one other language.
• Understanding of PMS, Microsoft Office.
• Be natural, charming, communication calmly and upsell Resort Experiences without being too pushy.
Chế độ phúc lợi: - High Salary
- On site accommodation
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
Báo Cáo Công Việc: Chief Fusionista/ Culinary Manager
Mức lương hàng tháng: Negotiable salary, VNĐ
Ngày bắt đầu công việc : 01/01/2024