Tóm Tắt Công Việc:
• To ensure that all the front office department is managed efficiently according to the established concept statements and adhere to Company and Hotel Policies & Procedures and Minimum Standards.
• To assist in the implementation of a flexible employee base, with the right mix of Full Time and Part Time employees. To allocate employees over the Division based on established business levels for that day.
• To assign responsibilities to subordinates and to check their performance daily.
• In absence of the Executive Assistant Manager - Rooms, represent the Rooms Division on the hotel's Executive Committee.
• To support staff needs in other Divisions based on the hotel priorities and anticipated business levels.
• To monitor service and rooms standards in all work place. To work with Assistant Front Office Manager, Assistant Managers, Housekeeping Manager, Laundry Manager and Room Service Manager to take corrective action where necessary.
• To be available and on duty during peak periods (frequently opening and closing the operation).
• To conduct frequent and thorough inspections together with the Housekeeping Manager and other Assistant Managers - Front Office Department.
• To handle guest and employee inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
• To co-ordinate an effective and efficient Payroll Management / Resource allocation through establishing a flexible work force throughout the Division, based on the principles of Multi Skilling and Multi Tasking.
• To assist in ensuring that front office department is managed successfully as independent profit center.
• To assist in ensuring that each place of work in front office department is managed by a Management Team (Assistant Manager) who are totally accountable for their profitability.
• To set, in close conjunction with each Assistant Manager / Team Leader, annual operating budgets, which will form part of the Hotel’s Annual Business Plan.
• To monitor all costs and recommend measures to control them. To establish an integrated cost management plan through product lining, minimal inventories, joint procurement with sister hotels and Delivery on Demand where possible and cost effective.
• To ensure that the Department Operational Budget is strictly adhered to.
• To monitor all cost and recommend / institute measures to control them.
• To prepare monthly forecasts and schedule resources accordingly.
• To establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationship and handle all guest complaints, requests and enquiries on Front Offices service.
• To personally and frequently verify that guests check-in / out are receiving the best possible service.
• To spend time in the Front Office and Regency Club (during peak periods) to ensure that the area is managed well by the respective team and functions to the fullest expectations.
• To be demanding and critical when it comes to service standards.
• To ensure that the Front Office team projects a warm, professional and welcome image.
• To ensure that all daily V.I.P. rooms, special request rooms, Long Stay guest rooms for arrivals are blocked in advance and accordingly and welcome amenities are appropriately ordered.
• To ensure that all V.I.P. / Long Stay are met on arrival by the Assistant Manager.
• To ensure that all rooms are pre-blocked accordingly to arrival time and housekeeping is informed.
• To work closely with Housekeeping and Engineering Department to ensure that rooms is blocked accordingly for maintenance.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc:
• 3-5 years of related experience in the hotels with at least 3 years of hands-on experience in a similar position.
• Bachelor Degree or Masters with a concentration in business or related field, or full hospitality professional qualifications
• Excellent command of the English language
• Ability to express effective, clear and concise written and verbal communication
• Strong leadership, organizational and administrative skills
• Must be able to handle difficult situations with tact and high diplomacy
• Strong interpersonal skills
• In possession of strong partnering skills, clear vision, strategic planner and problem solver
• Strong sense of urgency, able to prioritize and delegate tasks
• Strong sense of commitment and of unquestionable integrity
• Strong budgeting and forecasting skills
• Good understanding of business and finance
Chế độ phúc lợi: • Private Insurance for managerial levels
• Accident Insurance (24/24)
• Social welfare
• “Star Stay Program” with discounted rates in Fusion
• Food & Beverage discount for STARs/family/friends
• Officer Checks
• Phone allowance
• Using Hotel Facilities
Báo Cáo Công Việc: - Solid line reporting to the General Manager
Mức lương hàng tháng: VNĐ
Ngày bắt đầu công việc : 01/09/2022