Tóm Tắt Công Việc:
• To oversee the Finance and Accounting department of the hotel.
• To ensure that the books, records and accounts are maintained accurately and fairly reflect the transactions and administration of the assets of the hotel.
• To devise and maintain a system of internal accounting control sufficient to ensure that transactions are executed in accordance with Management’s general and specific authorization and in compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and specific country legislation.
• To review and certify any hotel internal or external financial reporting before distribution
• Oversee the preparation of the hotel’s yearly operating budget
• Making sure that all Hotel’ taxation obligations are monitored, calculated rightly, paid on time and declared in due date.
• To ensure the hotel has adequate insurance policies in place as stipulated in the Management Agreement.
• To review all proposed contracts for pricing and terms, ensuring that hotel’s interest comes first and is protected at all times (other than sales contracts and employment contracts) and sign all these contracts jointly with General Manager
• To provide assistance to other operational departments in the definition, implementation and follow up of improved internal control tools. • To maintain close communication with third parties such as the Owning company, public auditors, external auditors, local authorities and Fusion Head Office
• To oversee and ensure the smooth running of all accounting functions in the hotel and in particular:
• To oversee and ensure the smooth running of Account Receivables, Credit and Cashiering functions
• To oversee and ensure the smooth running of the overall Cost Control functions, The actual record and safeguard of all stocks of the hotel with all variances being justified and corrected. The strict respect of all control procedures and policies.
• To oversee and ensure the smooth running of the purchasing functions, in particular that all procurement of goods and services are done in accordance with the hotel policies and procedures
• To oversee and ensure the smooth running of general administrative functions, in particular: The strict respect of country tax legislation (preparation and filing of all tax matters)
To oversee all legal and tax matters related to the hotel in liaison with consultants and local authorities
• To ensure that necessary in-house/outside training for all employees of the department is provided, to enable personnel to temporarily fill another position during a regular employee’s absence.
• To motivate all employees of the department and to encourage consistent job performance
• To be ready and responsible when assigned to perform any other duties as designated by higher management
Yêu Cầu Công Việc:
• Bachelor degree with major in Finance and Accounting.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Hotel as Chief accountant or similar position.
• Candidates with Hotel experience are preferred.
• Good English communication, analysis and management skill.
• Excellent in excel
Chế độ phúc lợi:
• Private Insurance for managerial levels
• Accident Insurance (24/24)
• Social welfare
• “Star Stay Program” with discounted rates in Fusion
• Food & Beverage discount for STARs/family/friends
• Officer Checks
• Phone allowance
• Using Hotel Facilities
Báo Cáo Công Việc: - Solid line reporting to the General Manager - Dotted line reporting to the Group FC
Mức lương hàng tháng: VNĐ
Ngày bắt đầu công việc : 01/09/2022