Tóm Tắt Công Việc:
Key Result Areas
• Directs and co-ordinates all subordinate kitchen staff to ensure that all day-to-day operational matters are handled on time and that guest expectations are met.
• Co-ordinate with Food and Beverage operations to ensure that all banqueting and restaurant operations function efficiently and on time.
• Monitor the consistency of preparation and presentation in all food production areas to ensure that they conform to the requisite standards.
• Liaise with purchasing and suppliers to ensure that all food items ordered are delivered, and are of the appropriate quality at the most competitive prices.
• Conduct periodic checks of all food delivery and storage areas to ensure quality of food and standards of hygiene are maintained.
• Prepare in conjunction with the General Manager an annual menu change cycle and ensures the relevant changes occur as planned.
• Prepare and implements in conjunction with the General Manager an annual food and beverage promotion plan for all restaurants.
• Co-ordinate the design and implementation up of all buffet set ups, tea/coffee breaks and food displays including cubes, props and decorations ensuring they are maintained in good condition.
• Ensure market list is prepared daily to ensure an adequate provision of fresh produce.
• Ensures that accurate recipes are prepared and costed for all menu items.
• Utilizes sales analysis in menu planning and implements menu engineering techniques.
• Assist the General Manager in the preparation, monitoring and controlling of the Food and Beverage budget.
• Be responsible for the standards of cleanliness and hygiene in all kitchen and related areas.
• Maintain an efficient administration within the department preparing and submitting operational reports on time.
• Ensure that employees are selected, trained, evaluated and rewarded in compliance with existing employee management systems.
• Coach, counsel, discipline and develop subordinate employees
• Contribute to the morale of the hotel by maintaining effective relationships with hotel colleagues.
• Perform any additional duties as directed by the General Manager.
• Stay current in the developments of cooking and cuisine’s and makes appropriate suggestions and recommendations to the General Manager.
• Be fully conversant with all health and safety, fire and emergency procedures.
• Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, and body language.
• Be polite and professional in any situation where the image or reputation of the hotel is represented.
• Attend meetings and training as directed by the General Manager.
• Ensure that all activities are carried out honestly, ethically and within the parameters of Vietnamese law.
• Interact with guests, actively soliciting their feedback.
• Quantity and nature of guest comments and complaints.
• Control of expenses and food cost %.
• Standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
• STARs training and development
Yêu Cầu Công Việc:
• Minimum 2+ years of relevant executive culinary management experience Vietnam / Southeast Asia.
• Vietnamese / Southeast Asia fine dining or upscale restaurant experience within reputed concepts or brands.
• Excellent command of the English language
• Ability to express effective written and verbal communication
• Excellent communicator, organizer and motivator
• Strong leadership and organizational skills
• Dynamic, innovative and self-motivated
• Able to manage large and diverse associates in a multi-unit setting.
• Previous restaurant concept development and pre-opening experience preferred.
• “Out-of-the-Box” thinker, creative and original.
• Service-oriented style with professional presentation skills.
Chế độ phúc lợi:
• Private Insurance for managerial levels
• Accident Insurance (24/24)
• Social welfare
• “Star Stay Program” with discounted rates in Fusion
• Food & Beverage discount for STARs/family/friends
• Officer Checks
• Phone allowance
• Using Hotel Facilities
Báo Cáo Công Việc: - Solid line reporting to General Manager
Mức lương hàng tháng: VNĐ
Ngày bắt đầu công việc : 01/09/2022