Tóm Tắt Công Việc:
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Achieve sales objectives and goals as set by the management for the corporate segment.
• Build rapport with key corporate accounts.
- Make quality calls including site inspections lunch entertainment program for the key corporate accounts.
- Ensure that the files have account profiles, all sales reports and any other relevant information.
- Plan call schedule one week in advance.
- Coordinate sales blitz programs with the team.
- Proactively track and share information regarding new market trends and competitors.
• Understand factors that impact the market, inform the management accordingly and present solutions.
• Study Hotel’s performance and understand the revenue streams and importance of all segments.
• Ensure that company’s SOP’s and LSOPs are in place and adhered to.
• Carry out administrative duties.
• Monitor and present monthly results of the corporate accounts.
• Communicate and work effectively across the departments.
• Submit sales report on monthly basis.
• Performs sales and marketing functions or related duties and special projects as assigned and directed by the director of sales and director of marketing.
• Dresses properly when contacts or meet the clients, or whenever appears in the hotel’s public areas.
• Perform other duties as assigned by director of sales.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc:
Job Profile and Qualifications:
• Minimum 8-years experience in sales for the Corporate segment.
• Strong network and interpersonal skills.
• Good communication and customer contact skills
• Ability to work well in stressful & high-pressure situations
• Well-presented and professionally groomed at all times
• Diploma / Degree in Tourism / Hospitality Management
• Excellent reading, writing and oral proficiency in English language
• Strong overall sales skills.
• Effective telephone communication skills.
• Broad understanding of function and group room space management.
• Proven ability in the group sales process and related strategies.
• Maximize revenue by up-selling packages and creative food & beverage.
• Understanding and achievement of team and individual goals.
• Understanding of need time strategy as developed by revenue management.
• Familiarity and knowledge of all departments within the hotel.
Chế độ phúc lợi:
- Competitive Salary Package
- 24/7 Insurance
- Social welfare
- “Star Stay Program” with discounted rates in Fusion & other benefits
Báo Cáo Công Việc: Group DOSM
Mức lương hàng tháng: VNĐ
Ngày bắt đầu công việc : 01/07/2022