Tóm Tắt Công Việc:
• To ensure that each section of the Engineering Division is managed efficiently, maximizing productivity and quality of work.
• To implement Maintenance procedures to ensure compliance with the local government regulations.
• To be demanding and critical when it comes to departmental standards.
• To ensure that the physical inventories of all supplies and operating equipment are being taken on a monthly and a quarterly basis respectively.
• To ensure the efficient and economic operation of the POMEC Department in support of all other operating Departments, supplying services as required to the entire pertain and maintaining equipment, building and grounds in optimum condition.
• Through Hands on management, supervise closely all engineering personnel in the performance of their duties.
• To delegate duties and responsibilities, as required, to the Assistant Director of Engineering.
• To develop and implement a comprehensive Preventive Maintenance Program for all equipment in the hotel, including kitchen and laundry.
• To co-ordinate and, if so requested, supervise special projects and employment of outside contractors.
• To establish a well-organized Engineering Store and keep close control on consumption of material, stores and inventory control.
• To implement a comprehensive elevator emergency procedure.
• To inspect, at least twice monthly, the entire building with particular attention on defective or deficient life safety features and to observe closely the condition of all operating equipment. Specific attention must be placed on areas of difficult access.
• To be knowledgeable of statutory legislation in employee and industrial relations.
• To assume full charge of building maintenance and guest room and public area rehabilitation.
• To establish a regular planned Guestroom-servicing program in accordance with company standards.
• To supervise maintenance of gardens and grounds, including road surfaces.
• To be fully responsible for the implementation of all Corporate Life Safety procedures.
• To assume overall responsibility for the perfect functional condition of all alarm systems and fire prevention as well as fire fighting equipment.
• To establish an efficient system for the control, verification, storage and utilization of all fuel deliveries to the premises.
• To represent the Engineering Division on the hotel's Executive Committee.
• To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
• To report for duty punctually wearing smart attire according to hotel's dress codes and name badge at all times.
• To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
• To maintain a good rapport and working relationship with staff in the outlet and all other departments.
• To attend and contribute to all staff meetings Departmental and Hotel Training as scheduled and other related activities.
• To fully support the Departmental Training Function in the Department assigned.
• To undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by the General Manager.
• To respond to any changes in the Engineering function as dictated by the hotel.
• To project at all times a positive and motivated attitude and exercise self control.
• To have a complete understanding of the Income Audit Section in the Operations Manual and Policies & Procedures.
• To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc:
• At least 3 years of hands-on experience in a similar position.
• Highly organized.
• Highly ethical behavior.
• Effective communicator.
• Motivational skills.
• In-depth knowledge of Engineering practices.
• Public relations and marketing knowledge.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Chế độ phúc lợi:
• Private Insurance for managerial levels
• Accident Insurance (24/24)
• Social welfare
• “Star Stay Program” with discounted rates in Fusion
• Food & Beverage discount for STARs/family/friends
• Officer Checks
• Phone allowance
• Using Hotel Facilities
Báo Cáo Công Việc: - Solid line reporting to the General Manager
Mức lương hàng tháng: VNĐ
Ngày bắt đầu công việc : 01/09/2022