Tóm Tắt Công Việc:
• To ensure that each Bar is managed efficiently according to the established concept statement, providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following Fusion’s Standards of Performance.
• To ensure that the Beverage Service and Presentation are recognized as trendsetting in Binh Duong province.
• To have a full working knowledge and capability to supervise, correct and demonstrate all duties and tasks in the assigned Place of Work to the standard set. Please note that Master Task Lists are reviewed and changed on a regular bases reflecting change in trends, guest expectations and operating philosophies.
• To assign responsibilities to subordinates, implementing Multi Tasking principle and to check their performance periodically.
• To establish a pool of qualified part time employees in conjunction with the Human Resources Department.
• To be constantly involved in the operation, especially during busy times. To implement a flexible scheduling based on business patterns.
• To establish and strictly adhere to the par stocks for all operating equipment, supplies, inventoried items, and to ensure that the outlet is adequately equipped.
• To conduct monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
• To control the requisitioning, storage and careful use of all Operating Equipment and Supplies.
• To conduct daily pre-shift briefings to employees on preparation, service and menu.
• To liaise with the Kitchen, Food & Beverage Office and Materials department on daily operations and quality control.
• To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food & Beverage combinations and upsell alternatives.
• To handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
• To establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationship.
• To ensure that the outlet cashiering procedures are strictly adhered to and that the Point of Sale system is updated and operated correctly.
• To review and update recipe codes for all beverage items
• To frequently check shrinkage reports and take necessary action to rectify
• To participate in the formulation of beverage menus, drinklists and wine lists
• To organize and conduct the monthly beverage inventory process
• To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
• To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name tag at all times.
• To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
• To maintain a good rapport and working relationship with staff in the outlet and all other departments.
• To attend and contribute to all staff meetings Departmental and Hotel trainings scheduled and other related activities.
• To undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by the Assistant Director of Food & Beverage.
• To respond to any changes in the restaurant function as dictated by the hotel.
• To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
• To attend all meetings as required by Executive Management.
• To conduct monthly staff meetings.
• To prepare and participate in the Monthly Objective Review.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc:
• At least 2 years of hands-on experience in a similar position.
• Extensive knowledge of beverage working practices in a 5-star hospitality setting or/and luxury dinning/lounge in upper scale concepts.
• Excellent command of the English language.
• Ability to express effective written and verbal communication.
• Excellent communicator, organizer and motivator.
• Strong leadership and organizational skills.
• Dynamic, innovative and self-motivated.
Chế độ phúc lợi:
• Social welfare
• “Star Stay Program” with discounted rates in Fusion
• Food & Beverage discount for STARs/family/friends
• Officer Checks
• Phone allowance
• Using Hotel Facilities
Báo Cáo Công Việc: - Solid line reporting to the F&B Manager
Mức lương hàng tháng: VNĐ
Ngày bắt đầu công việc : 01/09/2022