Tóm Tắt Công Việc: • Assist the F&B Manager to manage the food and beverage operations of the hotel to ensure the achievement of high standard quality of food and beverage product, guest services,
employee satisfaction and achievement of departmental revenue and profit goals.
• Adhere to local regulations concerning FSMS / HACCP, health, safety, or other compliance requirements, as well as brand standards and local policies and procedures.
• Assist in supervising the function of all Food and Beverage employees, facilities, sales and costs, to ensure maximum departmental profit is achieved
• Controls and analyses, on an on-going basis.
• Coordinates and supervise the preparation, presentation and service of food products to ensure the highest quality at all times
• Establishes and maintains effective employee relations
• Assist in coordinating pricing and preparation of menus, beverage and wine lists.
• Coordinates to determine the minimum and maximum Food and Beverage par stocks and Food and Beverage items in accordance with quality and quantity standards
• Daily and weekly Food and Beverage meetings.
• Attends all other meetings as required by the administrative calendar
• Keeps and up-to-date standard recipe file for all Food and Beverage items
Yêu Cầu Công Việc: • Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field.
• 2 years related experience, including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Alcohol awareness certification and/or food service permit or valid health/food handler card as required by local government agency.
• Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
• Good writing skills
• Leadership Skills
Chế độ phúc lợi: + Meals during shift
+ Working time: 5days/week
+ Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance as Property Policy
+ Talent development program for employee
Báo Cáo Công Việc: Food & Beverage Manager
Mức lương hàng tháng: will be discussed VNĐ
Ngày bắt đầu công việc :