Job Summary: - Process reservation by email, telephone, central reservation system referral.
- Prepare confirmation letters and systematically archived.
- Process amendments such as extensions, shortens, stay details modification.
- Manage no show/ cancellations according to cancellation policies.
- Develop and maintain a regular pattern of sales calls
- Maintain high level of product and service knowledge.
- Understand special rates, promotions, offers from Sales team
- Liaise with Front Office to ensure guest’s special requests are fulfilled.
- Process booking deposit/payment by credit card, bank transfer, etc...
- Monitor room inventory and report to Res & E-com Manager accordingly.
- Prepare reports as requested.
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned by the management from time to time
Job Requirement: - Excellent command of the English language.
- Computer skill: Proficient in Microsoft Office, Opera, OTA extranets, …
- Strong sense of urgency, able to prioritize and delegate tasks.
- Guest service oriented.
- Strong sense of commitment and of unquestionable integrity.
- Well organized.
Job Benefits: • 2 weekly days off
• Duty Meals will be provided
• Opportunity to growth with Fusion Hotel Group
Report to: Reservations & E-commerce Manager
Monthly Salary Range: Thỏa Thuận VNĐ
Expected Starting Date: 27/03/2023