Job Summary: General Activities:
- To be responsible for the control and banking of all daily cash and cheque receipts
- To manage all cash float refurbishment including his/her own fund
- To manage all daily cash and cheque collection (from cashiers, bill collectors etc) with strict respect
of hotel policies and to formally reconcile collected amounts with system generated reports on a daily
- To perform daily foreign currency exchange with the officially appointed money changer and check
and reconcile all foreign exchange submissions and calculations performed by Front Office and the
- To prepare and perform daily banking of all cash and cheques collected
- To prepare on daily basis the General Cashier Report reconciling the daily collection of cash and the
- To maintain all in-house floats at an appropriate level required by operations and to randomly spot
check the float count done by outlet cashiers.
- To monitor the daily hotel foreign exchange rates displayed and update all rates as per hotel policy
- To balance petty cash disbursements in the petty cash float and to ensure the timely
reimbursement to employees within hotel policy
- To ensure the safeguard of all cheques and cash received in his/her custody
- To keep contact and have a good relationship with both bank and clients.
- Works closely with Accounts Payable and Income Auditor.
- Responsible for the computer, printers and calculators utilized in the course of performing the job
- Other tasks assigned by Head of Department
Job Requirement: - Basic accounting background
- Minimum 1 years of experience in Hotel as similar position.
- Previous experience with cashiering, banking and income audit advantageous.
- Numerical/calculator efficient.
- Computer skills including excel and word
Job Benefits: • 2 days off weekly
• Duty Meals will be provided
• Opportunity to growth with Fusion Hotel Group
Report to: General Accountant
Monthly Salary Range: Negotiable VNĐ
Expected Starting Date: 27/03/2023