Job Summary: • Being responsible for launching an upscale Vietnamese restaurant’s concept, opening in Quarter 3, 2021
• Managing the Kitchen team, including purchasing the food for both guests and employees and analyzing the product, sales, and costs, menu planning, menu design, budget preparation, recruitment, training, and team members' development.
• Having a high level of expertise in Vietnamese cuisine and culture.
Job Requirement: • Minimum 2+ years of relevant executive culinary management experience Vietnam / Southeast Asia
• Vietnamese / Southeast Asia fine dining or upscale restaurant experience within reputed concepts or brands
• Previous restaurant concept development and pre-opening experience preferred
• “Out-of-the-Box” thinker, creative and original
• Service-oriented style with professional presentation skills.
Job Benefits: - 2 weekly days off, 8 working hours per day.
- Duty meals, uniform, and officer checks following the hotel policy.
- F&B discount for personal use following the hotel policy.
- Private health insurance for manager levels (local/expat).
- Other activities will be discussed during the interview.
Report to: General Manager
Monthly Salary Range: Negotiable VNĐ
Expected Starting Date: 01/06/2021